Lakes Family mediation offer many benefits to save couples time, money and stress. Contact us today to find out more
Benefits Of Meditation
If the parents of a child have decided to separate due to some valid and strong reason. If you choose a third party over handling the situation by yourself, you will be better off with the decision to take.
It will be a lot better for you if you hire a Lakes mediator to help you make decisions by following a simple process. There are fewer chances of a dispute if you choose the services of mediation. Mediation provides a friendly environment to share the information accurately so that there is no mistake in deciding for the future and the life of the child.
The process of mediation has a lot of benefits over using the services of a court. It is important for you to make decisions quickly whether you get help from a mediator or not. It is very important for the parents to take interest in the life of the child and fulfil the basic needs and requirements.
The decisions are regarding the income, expenses and savings of the parents and how they have to make a balance between their work life and the new family they have. There must be of cooperation between the parties involved in separation and the mediator.
There are various options you have if you want to resolve the matter of separation and decide how much contribution each parent will give financially and morally so that an active part is taken in taking the care of the child.
You have to evaluate the pros and cons of each and every option you have and then you can decide which one to choose that is whether to go for mediation, Court or solicitor.
Benefits Of Lakes Mediation
The evaluation of each and every option you have must be done by looking for the pros and cons of mediation and the other services which resolve the dispute and take decisions in the case of separation. If you choose mediation, the mediator can decide how the formalities of the court must be fulfilled and they can save your time and money. In most cases, if you have chosen for mediation then there is no need to go to the court.
Mediation can save your efforts by fulfilling all the formalities and documentation which are required to make decisions regarding your child. The benefits of mediation are mentioned as follows.
- Lakes Mediation will provide you with the best mediators so that you can get to faster agreements and your opinions will be taken into consideration which is not the case with litigated cases.
- If you choose to go to the court, the decisions can be taken within 6 months or it can also take several years and your opinions will not be taken into consideration as well. You can choose the time taken to make decisions if you choose for mediation.
- You have almost 50% control over the decisions which are made. The court can make decisions against you without your opinions. Mediation is very beneficial for the parents who want to make suggestions based on their own experience.
- No dominating party can influence any decisions as both the parties are given equal room for giving their opinions.
- The cost of mediation is very low when you compare it to the services of the court.
- Our previous clients have been very satisfied and you can confirm it with them as the decisions are taken very quickly and accurate information is taken into consideration with maintaining a friendly environment when sharing any kind of information.
- Lakes mediation understands the importance of privacy and no information that you share is leaked out so that no one can use it against you.
- There are no fights in the process and if there are any fights, they are resolved quickly which preserves relationships.
So, you can avoid the court if you choose for mediation. You can confirm this statement with our previous clients. It is better to hire a mediator when you look for the advantages and limitations of all the other options. The comparison of the mediation process with other processes is very decisive in its own.